We are now only 5 weeks away from our trip to the States.
Of course, between now and then we will move house…so never boring over here.
While we there, we are planning on travelling to:
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Ohio (Dayton & Columbus)
- Georgia (Atlanta, Marietta)
- New York (too many to list individually, but we’ll likely drive every inch of the Thruway from Fredonia to NYC)
We are also hoping to get to Massachusetts, Maryland & the DC area, but everything is still a bit up in the air, as there is a lot to cover over 5 weeks.
We do have a couple of dates nailed down:
- June 17: I will be speaking at Christ Community Church in Fredonia, NY
- June 24: Liz and I will be sharing about the work in Ireland at Christ Community Church in Fredonia, NY
- July 1: Liz and I will be sharing about the work in Ireland at United Baptist Christian Church in Lewiston, NY
We will also be at the Irondequoit Vineyard either July 8, or 22, but that has not been nailed down yet.
We are still looking to set up times to meet people and talk about what God is doing here in Dublin. So, if:
- You would be interested in hosting a dessert night and inviting some friends, or
- If your church would be interested in having us share on a Sunday, or in another setting,
Please drop us a note… We would love to make that happen!